Dragons of Dark Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sniper Guide

4 posters

Go down

My Sniper Guide Empty My Sniper Guide

Post by chinesethunda Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:59 pm

i already have a guide in dro forums, so imma post this one here, its much more in depth

i may be making edits to it, so anything u see just lemme kno

guide to becoming a pwnsome sniper
to actually be able to kill everyone, you actually need KNOWLEDGE, not just copying builds and equipments
the below is just a place to start if you have no idea on how to get started

stats:
strength-not neccessarily needed for fighting but is needed to carry items such as healing items, equipments etc

agility-since snipers have their buffs, most people do not have very much agility, usually around 120 agility is enough because after using the sniper buffs, the attack speed will reach 197, however, not relying too much on the buffs is a better choice so one should get 197 attack speed without the buffs

vitality-snipers do not have high hp per vit ratio, so a minimum of 120 vit is needed, usually 130 is recommended

intelligence-not really needed by snipers but is good because it increases the bird damage and jupiter thunder damage if you choose to use wind ghost card, it's good to put 99 int here for amon ra and the extra damage

dexterity-max dexterity for maximum damage, people have controversy over this issue of whether or not to have the dexterity end in zero like the other stats but to have more dexterity is to have more damage, because the buffs come and go, spare the hassel and just get max dex

luck-more luck is better, but not neccessarily needed, but more luck allows your bird to attack more often

stats:
strength: 50-100
agility: 100-150
vitality: 130-150
intelligence: 99 for amon ra and decent bird damage
dexterity: 255
luck: 50-100 luck

equips:
mostly dex increasing items
headgears
upper-head protector of sound with gemini card
middle-binoculars with gemini card and orc hero card and evil snake lord for switching (i kno it looks fugly, but it gives more damage, just take it off when you are not using it)
lower-either gargolye wings or icarus wings, switch between those 2, ica wings for most attacks, gargolye wings for those who wear fake kages
armor-tights with tao gunka, preferably valkyrie armor with tao gunka, if you do not have valkryie armor, tights with tao gunka as main,evil druid card, garm, and angeling
weapon-icarus bow is better than composite bow, but composite bow is good for status cards. icarus bow with turtle general and 2 hydras, and then another +10 icarus bow with thana, turtle general, and hydra, +10 composite bow with breeze, magnolia, plankton, lord of death, and then another +10 composite bow with 4 stormy knight cards
garmet-muffler with raydric as main, or valkryie manteau with choco or raydric, separate mufflers with deviling, myst, noxious, and the elemental reducers
footgear-boots or valkryie shoes either amon ra or green ferus or hasty
accessories-wind ghost card and owl duke, any other substitutions for wind ghost like yoyo or zerom

strategies:
ninjas-just use a box of thunder and shot them and then follow them or corner them into a wall,just wear a deviling card and wait for them to attack u and then kill them with a quick skill attack

gunners-just attack them while wearing a noxious garmet, use a thana as most gunners have high vit

siths-dont use double strafing, because it is just asking for the sith to come and destroy you, if the sith is a pd sith, just keep attacking, be soul linked and have wind ghost to push them back

jedis-usually have massive flee, but do not worry as you should have more hit than they do flee

professors-they have high vit, so equip a thana bow and attack them, if your thana bow does low dmg, then they either have low vit or are wielding a grimtooth, in either case, just switch out to a normal bow and attack them, remember to use elemental arrows

wizards-use thana bow as they usually have massive vit, or just keep them back with pushback abilities

creators-wear a deviling and ghostring and just attack with thana bow as they usually also have high vitality

whitesmith-high vitality people so use thana, always make sure to push them back and dont let them attack you because they will destroy your weapon

snipers-equip noxious garmet and wear the element their arrow is, most people use silver arrows so wear angeling armor

clowns and gypsy-anti arrow gear

assassin cross-have soul linked and just keep them at bay with normal attacks, have myst card as most sinx enchant poison, and have water and fire arrows

stalkers-have detect and arrow shower handy and then keep track of where they are and attack them

champs-wear and deviling muffler with high refine and a highly refined pairs of tights with ghostring, attack them right after they ashura you

priests-wear an angeling armor and use arrow of shadow

paladins-wear a ghostring armor with deviling, most paladins have the skill shrink so they push you away when you attack, this is very advantageous to you because this way, if you keep them away, they cannot hit you with grand cross, hence no need for angeling armor, the devi is only for sacrifice skill that they use, normally use arrow of shadow and attack them, try to back yourself against a wall or a tree and attack them and let the shrink push you against the wall and they eventually will die, also use a thana bow
lord knights-use a thana bow and simply attack them to death, try to keep them at by as their attacks are usually strong, but they lack speed and hit, pretty straight forward

WOE:
most snipers use traps and simply trap up the castle, the traps last longer than in normal pvp and unlimited traps can be put down
if you want to break the emperium, equip arrow of shadow with a bow with incantation samurai card with orc skeleton cards and desert wolf card
for shooting everyone else, simply use a thana bow as most people have high vit for woe

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down

My Sniper Guide Empty Re: My Sniper Guide

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Very good guide Lee, I'll post it on the Dragons of Dark Flame website. Don't worry, you'll get credit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://dodf.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesethunda Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:34 pm

well, time to do more researching
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayNinja~ Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:33 pm

i gotta make a gunner guide then just for the sake of ur sniper
GrayNinja~
GrayNinja~
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesethunda Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:01 pm

erm........ur the one who shud be FOLLOWING guides >.>.........
roflz
but uh, theres no need, anyways, the only reason i posted it is cuz iv been making one anyways, theres no point in starting, theres like only 3 dodf gunners, and the other 2 kno their stuff, so um......yea, there are plenty of sniper wannabes that may wanna check it out, no gunner wannabes
andy and desperado are the only 2 i kno atm in the guild and keep in mind
this is for the guild, no for others, so no one is gonna read dood

its not a competition, so dont post some quickly put together thing just so u have one.......
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayNinja~ Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:22 pm

o-o its for me and everyone its FOR DODF FUTURE GUNNERS and HEY ADD MY BUTT IN THERE CHEAP MEANIE <.< anywh
GrayNinja~
GrayNinja~
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesethunda Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:19 am

erm........?
there will be no future gunners cuz theyre like.......not useful......without uber stuff like andy >.>.......so......yea
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayNinja~ Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:12 pm

I WHOOPED UR BUTT AND KRUX O_O (together) and u had an upper hand abusing ur garg wings u crap loader Dx anywho im close to passing u and
ill own u more one day
GrayNinja~
GrayNinja~
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesethunda Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:21 am

STOP FLAMING, gtfo of my thread yo, and i have reasons y i think ur "strategies" are bad, now ill be the man here and tell u to stop, so if u keep flaming here imma have to talk to betty k?
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by bowman Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:31 am

bored. since lee says we have to stop being lazy.... and lee make that correction i told you

bowman
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesethunda Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm

which i totally forgot wat it was......>.<
chinesethunda
chinesethunda
General
General

Back to top Go down